Third Year Compliance & Clinical Onboarding Requirements
All third-year medical students will need to complete the following documentation. All required documentation (except that which is to be completed during Clinical Foundations Week) is due no later than Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Download the Annual Student Immunization requirement information sheet.
- TDAP booster (if last booster was received more than 10 years ago).
- IGRA blood test for Tuberculosis screening (PPD Skin Test is not acceptable).
- Annual flu shot (Due after new vaccine is released – no later than October 31, 2017).
Criminal Background Check
- Contact the LiveScan Office at (951) 827-6123 to schedule your appointment.
- Bring your completed LiveScan form and a valid, state issued photo ID on your scheduled date.
- For additional details, visit the LiveScan Services website.
UC Learning Online Training Modules (Recertifications)
Select each link below to register for these modules, then submit the Certificate of Completion once you have complete each module.
- Vendor Policy Training
- SOM Privacy and Security Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Code of Conduct Training
IRB for Human Subject Research (HSR)
IRB training is required via the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) portal.
Certificates of completion must be sent to KA Aguilar no later than Monday, April 2, 2018.
Drug Screen Test
Appointments will be scheduled during Clinical Foundations Week. The cost of the test is $48 and will be charged to your student account. The test is not covered by GSHIP.
Basic Life Saving (CPR) Certification Update
Class will be scheduled during Clinical Foundations Week.
Mask Fit Test
Appointments will be scheduled during Clinical Foundations Week. Prior to the deadline you must:
- Log into your UC Learning account, register for, and complete the "Respiratory Protection" module.
- Complete the online medical questionnaire using the login ID provided to you during the Onboarding Workshop.
Clinical Compliance and Onboarding Packets by Site
All students will rotate through, and must be onboarded at, the following sites. A copy of your photo ID is required for several sites, so please include it when submitting your completed packets.
|Riverside University Health System||Direct onboarding via Clinician Nexus|
|Riverside Community Hospital|
Parkview Community Hospital
|Riverside Medical Clinic||Student Onboarding Document|
Students assigned to the following sites will need to complete additional onboarding requirements. Only complete this documentation if you are required to do so:
|Beaver Medical Group||Student Onboarding Document|
|Glenwood Surgery Center||Student Onboarding Document|
|St. Bernardine Medical Center|
|San Antonio Regional Hospital|
|Inland Valley/Rancho Springs Medical Center||Student Onboardong Document|
|Temecula Valley Hospital||Student Onboarding Document|
|Community Health System||Student Onboarding Document|
|Patton State Hospital||Direct onboarding|
|Neighborhood Healthcare||Direct onboarding|